|Belly Laugh Day With Your Kids|
|Make Any Day a Belly Laugh Day|
- Start a laughter success story log.
Record the times you use humor and laughter to thrive & flourish.
- Laugh at your mistakes
- Let your child lead you in play
- Sing, Dance
See Music about Smiling/Laughing
- Talk in rhyme
- Hold a giggle poetry party
See Giggles Galore Poetry
- Start your family humor album
- Make a Laughter Family Tree
Record each of the family members laughing.
Ask Aunts, Uncles, Cousins about fun
family traditions and stories which make you laugh.
- Play Laugh Print:
Each of us has a unique laugh.
Sit in the room.
Turn off the lights.
Each person laughs one at a time.
Can you identify the person laughing?
- See celebrate past laughs
- See connect with positive laughter
- 14,000 Things to Be Happy About Kids Corral Laughter